- Revealing Himself As Christ
- Countess Nadine Tolstoy: Something within me recognised in this dear shape of Meher Baba the incarnation of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- Nadine Tolstoy
- Countess Nadine Tolstoy: Her own sufferings and her days of nursing Ilya must have prepared her for the spiritual role she played in the Nasik days in India.
- A Beautiful View Of Kulu Valley
- Rano recovered very quickly, and Donkin told her that it was the lightest case of hepatitis he had seen.
- We Make All Of Our Clothes
- Ivy O. Duce: When I heard that the girls did all their own sewing I reacted as a typical American and sent over a batch of nylon nightgowns.
- Mary and Will Backett's First Meeting With Baba
- I experienced the tangible definite gift of grace and Divine Love that He bestowed.
- Heroines On The Path: Baba's Work with Women in the West
- Filis Frederick's article from The Awakener in 10 parts: Princess Norina Matchabelli, Margaret Craske, Jean Adriel, Elizabeth Chapin Patterson, Nadine Tolstoy, Ivy Oneita Duce, Kitty Davy and Delia DeLeon.
- You Have Taken Me Unto You
- Jane Barry Haynes: I love You and I bow at Your feet in surrender for now and forever.
- I Am Not Leaving!
- Jane Barry Haynes: I stood alone watching for a long time. Baba suddenly appeared in the door of the plane, gave one last gesture of farewell, and smiled His smile of smiles.
- This Was Another Test For The Girl
- Mansari: Suddenly a great light sprang right out of Baba's forehead and filled the room.
- The Ice Cream Story
- Mansari: Baba told her: "Stand there, be still, don't laugh, and open your mouth so I can flip the ice cream in!"
- What Could Mansari Reply?
- Mansari told Baba the entire story in detail after the completion of His New life when He asked her if anything special had happened to her during that time.
- This Was My Sign
- Dr. Goher Irani: Ever since then Baba's sign for me was tonsils Baba would put His hand on His throat to indicate the tonsils.
- Chickens And Messages
- Dr. Goher Irani: I was so frightened I had never held a hen in my life and was afraid they would peck me.
- Goher's First Real Memory Of Mehera
- Dr. Goher Irani: Goher's first real memory of Mehera comes from the 1938 birthday on the hill, when Mehera was 31.
- Goher Herself Was Feeling Depressed
- Dr. Goher Irani: Since leaving Myrtle Beach, Baba had made her ride in the second car, while Mehera, Mani, and Meheru rode with him.
- Our Christmas Day In India
- In the words of the Master, Jesus, we are told that it is just this child-like capacity for acceptance of the simple, unsophisticated joys of life that qualify one for the spiritual Kingdom.
- Anita Vieillard, Baba's Loving Clown
- Baba said to her, "Do you know who I am?" And she replied, "Yes, Baba." He said, "Who am I?" She said, "You are the source of all goodness."
- Dagmar Remembers Anita
- When she spoke again of Baba, it was with deepened love and understanding.
- Katie Irani: He picked up one and held it near her mouth, but she refused to take it.
- I Had Never Cooked In My Life
- Katie Irani: The people began to complain to Baba about my cooking, and He called me to Him and said, "Katie, everyone is complaining, can't you cook better?"
- Meheru Spread Her Arms
- Baba then asked, "Whom do you love most in the whole world?"
- Baba Shepherd
- Meheru Irani: Baba Shepherd, have you any wool?
Yes dear, yes dear, three bags full.
- Jack And Jill
- Meheru Irani: Jack and Jill
Climb Seclusion Hill
For to seek their Master.
- In Baba's Care Every Step Of The Way
- Meheru Irani: So often I remember Mehera's words to Beloved Baba, "May we be worthy of Your beautiful love for us."
- Baba Tells Meheru To Run Beside The Horses
- When Baba came to hear of Mani's horse going village-wards, He asked why Meheru was not with Mani.
- A Spiritual Saga
- Elizabeth C. Patterson: In India he is looked upon as more than an outstanding religious leader; he is known as a very rare occurrence a Sadguru or Perfect Master.
- Baba's Spiritual Mother Gulmai K. Irani
- Her single-minded devotion to Meher Baba was exemplary. This was in no less measure due to Meher Baba giving her the exuberance of His love and affection as a mother.
- Gulmai's Burial
- As the coffin was lowered into the earth, Baba, looking extremely sad, tossed flowers over it while Kaikobad offered prayers.
- Kimco, My Heart
- Kimco, my heart, now as ever and ever as now.
How I love you! How I miss you!
Just wait four months when I come and kiss you!"
- A Severe Penance Known As Chilla-Nashini
- Khorshed Irani (Small Khorshed): Once Khorshed had firmly agreed not to marry, the Goddess held out her hand and allowed Khorshed to wear her crown and sit on her throne.