- Karma Yoga
- Keeping your "I-ness" at arm's length, serve in the name of Beloved God.
- I Desire To See Nothing But You
- True, the aspiration to see and be one with God is the chief motive of the highest worship, but this aspiration is poles asunder from worldly desires.
- Changes The Entire Outlook
- The Master not only stops the further accumulation of binding tendencies, but changes the entire outlook of his consciousness.
- They Don't Sting You
- She tearfully asked Baba what she should do, and He said, "Take my name."
- Theory And Practice
- The steam has to be harnessed and used intelligently in order that it may actually take the engine to its destination.
- Being Practical
- It is not practical to have spiritual ideals without putting them into practice.
- This Is The Highest Practice Of Yoga
- All the meditations, yogas, concentrations do not teach what Baba teaches you through everyday living; that is, to be kind to those who ill-treat you and to love those whom you dislike.
- The Real "Headache"
- The life of God can be led by regaining ordinary human sobriety and, at the same time, retaining one's Divinity Individualized.
- The Will To Go For It
- So one complete circuit, around and back, means 280 repetitions.
- The Only Inner Experience
- To love God is, in fact, to be really initiated.
- Impressions Produce Thoughts
- Although I am "taking" my own name continuously, I have come to hear it repeated by my lovers.
- One of the first requirements of the aspirant is that he should combine unfailing enthusiasm with unyielding patience.
- Heartfelt Remembrance Of God
- The master directed the business man be taken to the bathroom. He called for a bucket of water, and began to pour the water over the man.
- The Sadhana Of Karma Yoga
- Karma Yoga, or the Path of Action, consists in acting upon the intuitions of the heart without hesitation.
- The Sadhana Of Love
- There is no Sadhana greater than love; there is no law higher than love; and there is no goal beyond love.
- Meher Baba: The False "I" Of Eruch Tries Its Best To Serve
- The aim is that the false ego or the falsity of the split ego should disappear and the real ego to be manifested in its reality.
- Establish A Link With Him
- It may be just a small tube or pipeline running right from our hearts to the Ocean.
- Eventually The Ways Converge
- In the worldly stage man is drawn more to one way than to others because of the particular limitations of his character and environment.
- At the stage of Para-bhakti, devotion is not only single-minded, but is accompanied by extreme restlessness of the heart and a ceaseless longing to unite with the Beloved.
- Three Principle Stages Of Bhakti Yoga
- Although Bhakti Yoga cannot be divided into separate, watertight compartments, it may be said to have three principle stages.
- Building A Channel To Baba
- Remembrance of Meher Baba intensifies the working relationship between Avatar and disciple.
- It Was The Yoga Of The Day
- Whenever Baba gave someone an order, He expected absolute obedience. It was the yoga of the day, for to Baba, yoga meant control of thoughts, words and actions.