- New Year's Gift: The Real Ring
- Today You have disclosed to me the Real Ring You gave me at my birth.
- Remember Me Full-Heartedly
- Your acceptance of me was overwhelming.
- What A Simple Solution!
- But how difficult to live it!
- A Thousand Different Flowers Open
- May Baba guide each to find their center in Him.
- The Meteoric Way
- Life has become an adventure full of suspense, comprising moments of fear and agony, interspersed with moments of security and bliss.
- Where Are You?
- My heart was filled with an inexpressible joy.
- His Infinite, Motherly Love And Compassion
- Thus, Meher Baba's Name and Form have become, for me, tender reminders of His infinite, motherly love and compassion.
- Dream Into Dream Of The Awakened One
- Betrayed by my family and friends, disgusted with the ways of the world, I left my home. After a long, long journey I came to a most desolate region of rocks and thorns.
- Attention And Recognition
- I expected at least a little attention from someone.
- My Eyes, Your Tears
- It was a period of crisis a long period that drained all my energy.
- An Ever Flowing Stream Of Gratitude
- Restlessly, I walked to and fro in my room.
- I Am The Indivisible One
- Don't divide life into the temporal and the spiritual.
- What An Impossible Expectation!
- My presence in you can be likened to a fountain.
- Now It Does Not Matter
- Whether it is Your compassion that refreshes me,
Or the flame of Your Love that frightens me,
I do not know, but now it does not matter.
- Having Seen Him I Had Not Seen
- I had seen Reality enformed; I had met in person the Impersonal; and, what a pity, I now wished to measure the Immeasurable with too unreliable a measure, the intellect!
- Utterly Logical And Compelling Explanations
- I had read the life stories of other Masters, and yet what I was discovering here, in Baba, seemed more dynamic, intimate, and all-encompassing than anything I had previously read or heard.
- A Wonderful Coincidence
- To my amazement, he rose to his feet, took my face in his hands, and reverently kissed my eyes, the eyes which had beheld the Saheb-e-Zaman (Avatar of the Age).
- Sealed With A Kiss
- That touch of my lips on the Avatar's cheek became the ever-lasting well spring of my love for Him.